Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SecWh Directory

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this directory blog. I just wanted to thank you for stopping by to read this glorious material that I have presented in blog like fashion for you. A lot of people might say that the web directory is a dead medium which SEO professionals do not use. I'm here to try to prove that theory wrong and in turn provide you with a quality web directory.

It was an early Friday morning, I started walking my dog like any other normal day. The grass was dark green just a hint of dew on it, the kind of moisture you can respect.  Not in your face, not yelling at you, not showing you the same thing over and over again, good moisture. And that's what we want from a web directory, good moisture. Not one that will spam will the same words over and over again, getting de-indexed from Google. We want a quality community to review websites based on accuracy not on keywords spam.

This is a side project I am working on. I will update this blog as often as I can, with insigts I've learned and information I have gathered. I will try to stay on topic as best I can, until then visit SecWh Directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment